Website — https://www.cherepiekhina.com
The user is an individual or a certain representative of an entity who visits the Website https://www.cherepiekhina.com site and accepts the terms of this Agreement, using the web pages of this Website in order to obtain information about the service provided and the services, associated with it.
Cherepiekhina.com — Cherepiekhina Olha Anatolyevna.
Website administrator \ Website owner (Administrator \ Owner) — Cherepiekhina.com, represented by Cherepiekhina Olha.
The services include individual psychological counseling and coaching (short- and long-term ones), short- and long-term relationship psychological counseling, counseling via Skype (Skype or through other social networking services: Viber, Telegram, WhatsApp, Messenger), and trainings.
The website service is a contact form for communicating with Administrator.
An order is a request for any of the Website services duly made by the User.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The subject of regulation of this agreement is legal relations between Cherepiekhina.com and its Users.
- The website owner promotes her services through the Website at https://www.cherepiekhina.com.
- If the User visits this site and makes use of its services, it means that he performs implicative actions that result in his accession to this Agreement and acceptance of its provisions. In case of disagreement with this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as Agreement \ Public Offer), the User must immediately stop exploiting the service and leave cherepiekhina.com website.
- The User accepts the public offer just after submitting his personal data to the website Owner using automated forms of personal data collection (feedback form), and also after accepting a User’s Order by the phones: +380 (50) 531 87 37, +380 (97) 42 12 847 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Agreement can be changed by the Site Owner unilaterally without notifying the User. The new version of the Agreement comes into force after 10 (Ten) calendar days from the date of its publication on the Site, unless otherwise is stated in the Agreement.
- By letting the Administrator know his e-mail address or a phone number, the User agrees to use of these means of communication by Administrator in order to fulfill the obligations under this agreement.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- When using the Website and its resources, the User must comply with the provisions of this Agreement as well as the current legislation of Ukraine. The User also must not violate the rights and legitimate interests of third parties.
- When using the website services, the User must respect the intellectual rights of third parties protected by law as to the results of intellectual activity and means of individualization.
- When using the objects posted on the Website, the User has no right to reproduce them in any form without obtaining an appropriate permission from the owner.
- The limitation stated in p. 2 doesn`t cover cases of free use of the works for informational, polemical, critical and educational purposes, as well as citing. In such cases, gratuitous use of the website material is available without permission from the right holder, but it is necessary to specify the author and the source of the object you have borrowed.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE WEBSITE ADMINISTRATOR
- The website administrator must comply with the terms of this Agreement and the current legislation of Ukraine. The Administrator also must not violate the rights and the legitimate interests of third parties.
- When the website Administrator grants the User the right to use the site services, he must observe the protected intellectual rights of third parties as to the results of intellectual activity and means of individualization.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION, PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data of the User are processed in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data” No. 2297-VI
- When the Website is visited, personal data are transferred by the user voluntarily. Personal data may include: first name, last name, patronymic, telephone number, and e-mail address. The form fields may contain any other information entered by the user himself, without request from the Site Administrator.
- By submitting his personal data to the Administrator, the User agrees to their processing by the Administrator, including that with the purpose of fulfilling the Administrator’s obligations towards the User.
- The site does not verify the reliability of the data submitted by users and does not verify their ability to act.
- Personal data processing herein means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without using automated tools with personal data; such actions include collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (modification), extraction, use, depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
- The user has the right to withdraw his consent to processing of personal data at any time. The User can do this by explicitly informing the Website Administrator about this via phone +380 (50) 531 87 37, +380 (97) 42 12 847, or e-mail email@example.com.
- The administrator has the right to use so-called “cookies”. Cookies do not contain confidential information. The user hereby agrees to collecting, analyzing and using cookies, including that by third parties, for the purpose of generating statistics and improving functionality of the site (for example, by search engine counters).
- The administrator receives information about the IP -address of the Website visitor (User). This information is not used for identifying the visitor.
- The administrator is not responsible for the information submitted by the User to the Website in the form that makes it available to all.
- The site administrator takes all necessary and appropriate measures, both organizational and technical, in order to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other third parties’ improper actions with this information.
TERM OF THE AGREEMENT
- This Agreement shall take effect at the moment it is accepted by the User and shall be valid until the User cancels the acceptance of this Agreement.
- The owner has the right to assign or otherwise transfer to third parties his rights and obligations arising from his relationship with the User. For example, if the Owner considers himself not competent enough to deal with the issues the User is concerned about.
- The provisions of the Ukrainian legislation shall apply to the relations between the User and the Owner.
- In case there are any questions or complaints from the User, he shall contact the Owner by phone or other available means. All disputes will be resolved by the parties through negotiations. If the matter is not settled, the dispute will be referred to the judicial body in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
- The website and the services may be unavailable partially or completely from time to time, due to maintenance or other works or for any other technical reasons.
- Technical Support Service of Cherepiekhina.com has the right to carry out necessary maintenance or other works from time to time, with or without notifying the User about it beforehand.
- If any provision of this Agreement is ruled invalid by a court, it shall not affect validity of the remaining provisions contained herein.